Scream Theatre Schools | Studio Space
Scream studios are available for hire to casting directors, photographers, ad agencies, film units and theatre/production companies. Available daytime and evening Monday through to Friday. Weekends maybe available on request.
Large Dance Studio – Fully Mirrored
Large Reception/Waiting Area
Male & Female Bathrooms
Camera Operator (on request)
Receptionist (on request)
Our studios are available to hire at a full or half day rate. Weekend rates are available on request.
Please contact us for further information.
Terms & Conditions
1. Scream Studios will insure the studio and the equipment against all normal
insurable risks. Clients must ensure they have adequate public liability and where necessary employers liability insurance covering any persons attending or visiting the studio. Clients must have cover against loss damage or theft of their own equipment or equipment hired by them or goods in trust brought onto the
2. All equipment made available to the client is in good condition. Scream Studios will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any failure, use or misuse of the equipment nor in respect of any direct or indirect consequential loss arising there from.
3. It is the responsibility of the hirer to make checks both for completeness and for correct functioning and suitability of any studio equipment, materials, backgrounds or Coloramas made available. The client must notify Scream Studios at the time of supply if the condition of any of these items is not acceptable. Scream Studios will not be liable for any consequential loss either directly or indirectly arising from the unsuitability of these items.
4. Any equipment or items lost, stolen or damaged while in the hirers possession will be the entire responsibility of the hirer and be charged at the full replacement cost.
5. The security of the studio and its contents will be the responsibility of the hirer during the period of hire
6. Any materials used in connection with the construction of any sets by the customer shall be forthwith removed from the studio at the end of the hire period at the expense of the customer
7. Any costs incurred on behalf of clients may be subject to a handling charge
8. Scream Studios will not be responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles or contents parked on the premises
9. Scream Studios hours of operation are normally 9am to 6pm. Overtime rates as published will apply per hour or part thereof outside these hours.
10. Our cancellation policy on a confirmed booking is 50% of the agreed rate
within 24hrs of the commencement of the booking and 100% on the day of the booking.
11. Our standard payment policy is that the account must be settled immediately after the booking is confirmed. Short term credit terms may be arranged at the discretion of the company by prior formal arrangement.
12. It is the responsibility of the client to carry out a risk assessment prior to any days hired.
For further information, please contact SCREAM studios head office on 01253 309060